Location – London
Salary - £60-65k
The purpose of this role is to ensure the successful delivery of small-large size, potentially complex and high-risk Security projects. Successful projects are delivered on schedule, within approved scope, within defined budget, and at quality standards as governed by the Program/Project Management methodology, while ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
· Plans, schedules, and monitors execution of project tasks
· Establishes, leads and motivates project team to achieve project goals
· Actively identifies, prioritises and mitigates projects risks and issues
· Identifies project stakeholders, and communicates project progress, risks and issues regularly
· Monitors project spend against approved budget, anticipates shortages, and resolves financial issues
· Analyses project internal/external dependencies to ensure that critical path is defined and maintained
· Ensures that project artefacts are produced and maintained per PM methodology
· Closes and transitions project to Operations; verifies stake holder satisfaction with project outcomes
· Carries out project activities using a standard project management package
· Builds out status reports as per the Security reporting cycles
· Proven track record(3+yrs)in information/ cybersecurity with good domain knowledge sufficient to structure and manage a small-large size projects. Security certifications valued but not essential.
· Proven track record of managing, governing, and delivering projects. Project / Portfolio management certifications valued but not essential.
· Team player. Experience of breaking down silos and working collaboratively
· EGood stakeholder engagement and ability to drive change in a matrixed organisation. • Expert problem solver. Ability to analyse problems from multiple perspectives to drive win: win solutions for all stakeholders.
· Experience in managing stakeholders and able to adapt approach/style to different individuals and teams.
· Comfortable with managing uncertainty, ambiguity, and change in order to make decisions and recommendations.
Delivering large projects of work in complex matrixed organisations Budget and resources management
Focuses on Clients
Making Relationships Count
Planning & Organising
Influencing Collaborative Outcomes
Dentsu Aegis Network Values
The DAN values are a critical part of all roles across the business, details of these can be found in at https://global.dentsuaegisnetwork.com/ourvalues